These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Stars Flight Limited's Website.
Stars Flight Limited is located at: Auckland, New Zealand. By accessing this website you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Stars Flight Limited's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", “SFL”, "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of dropping NFT’s for sale in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of New Zealand and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Stars Flight Limited and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Stars Flight Limited. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.starsflight.io for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.starsflight.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.starsflight.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ww.starsflight.io
Redistribute content from Stars Flight Limited (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website and via links to our social media. Stars Flight Limited does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Stars Flight Limited, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Stars Flight Limited shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website or on our social media.
3. Stars Flight Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, defamatory or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
4. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without imitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Stars Flight Limited a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Stars Flight Limited; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Stars Flight Limited's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this at email@example.com - We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Nothing in these terms for NFT purchase or any other arrangement or understanding between NFT owners and SFL will give rise to a shareholder, partnership or agency and/or principal relationship between NFT owners and SFL.
These terms shall be governed and interpreted according to New Zealand law. The courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of disputes arising from this agreement or from the relationship between SFL and NFT holders.
SFL shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations to NFT holders if the failure results from force majeure, act of God, fire, explosion, industrial dispute, act of government such as change in legislation, regulation or order made under legislative authority, or anything beyond SFL's control.
You indemnify SFL, its directors, employees and agents against all claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, judgments and awards (together, "Claims") which may be made, instituted, threatened or alleged against or otherwise involve SFL, and against all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges and expenses (together, "Losses") which may be suffered or incurred by SFL in connection with or arising out of:
(a) a breach of these terms by you or negligence or willful default by you in the performance of it; (b) any malicious or deliberate act or omission by you; or (c) any claim by a third party arising from any failure of SFL to deliver a Text Message, email message or other information on your express or implied instructions; or (d) the recording, dissemination, storage or publication of any information by SFL on your express or implied instructions; or (e) the production or transmission of electronic Data by SFL on your express or implied instructions, whether encrypted or not; or (f) the performance of any act whatsoever by SFL on your express or implied instructions.
You shall not be entitled to make a claim against SFL to recover any losses sustained by you in connection with or arising out of services provided by SFL in contract or tort or in any other way unless such losses have occurred as a result of the bad faith or intentional default of SFL, and such losses shall not include:
(a) loss of revenue or profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or opportunity, loss of production, loss or corruption of data, wasted management or staff time; or (b) loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever that is indirect, consequential, or of a special nature, even if such loss, damage, cost or expense was reasonably foreseeable by SFL.
To the extent permitted by law, SFL's liability to you under or in relation to this agreement (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) will in no circumstances exceed the gross revenue payable by you to SFL and actually paid in the 12-month period before the date such liability first arose.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org